Stevens Trucking is contracting lease purchase drivers to haul dry-van freight from our yard in Oklahoma City or drop yards to our customers throughout the upper Midwest (Michigan, Ohio, Indiana, Illinois) as well as through the South (Alabama, Tennessee, Georgia, North Carolina). Drivers will be pulling 53 foot dry-van trailers, primarily on out and back lanes, and all freight is no-touch.
The terminal is located in Oklahoma City. We have several drop yards located in Detroit, MI, Chicago, IL, St. Louis, MO, Columbus, OH, Dallas, TX, Houston, TX, Tulsa, OK. Drivers who live in these areas can expect weekly home time.
- Average $1,400 - $1,600 weekly after all expenses have been deducted from settlements
- $1.06 plus a fuel surcharge for all miles (loaded and unloaded)
- Paid weekly!
Payments & Expenses:
- No down payment required
- Weekly truck payments range between $400-$720 a week
- $1 buyout at the end of the lease
- No balloon payment
- Leases are 2.5 - 7 years in length
- Lease drivers only need to cover their truck payment, their fuel expenses, and their occupational accident, bobtail, and physical damage insurances
- The remaining expenses (tolls, tags, scales, IFTA, Pre Pass, etc.) are covered by the company
Home Time, Route & Schedule:
- Home weekly! Weekend home time possible
- We primarily run out and back from OKC into the upper Midwest like Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, and Illinois. We also do quite a bit throughout the South like Alabama, Tennessee, Georgia, and North Carolina
- Rider and Pet Travel Companion Program starts day 1
- Level of Touch: No Touch. 85%-90% drop and hook loads. The remainder is live load/unload
- 2015- 2021 Freightliner Cascadias
- About 90% manual transmissions and the rest automatics, and all come equipped with APUs and refrigerators
- Trucks are governed at 68/72 mph to start and can increase as long as driver doesn't receive any tickets
- Retirement Plan