Foodliner, Inc. is hiring a CDL A Liquid/Dry Bulk Regional Driver in Joplin, MO. The driver will haul dry bulk and liquid food grade commodities. Foodliner is one of the largest bulk food carriers in the country and a Transport Topic Top 100 carrier. Current drivers average $76,000/year with the potential to make $85,000/year or more!
New Package: $76k - $85k/year | $1,250 Guaranteed Weekly Minimum | Weekend Premium Pay!
- Average annual pay for top drivers: $75,000 - $85,000; pay range is $75k-$85k
- Guaranteed weekly minimum: $1,250
- Paying practical miles
- Weekend Delivery Premium: $150 premium per day
- Canadian Border Crossing Premium: $250 per load
- Monthly Cell Phone Reimbursement: $25
- Bonuses include:
- Sign-on Bonus: $3,000 ($6,000 if you have bulk (Liquid or Dry) experience!)
- Driver Referral Bonus: $8,000; paid in installments, $2k after 3 months, $3k after 6 months, $3k after 12 months
- Annual Loyalty/Seniority Bonus: Up to $2,750 per year
- Quarterly Performance Bonus: Up to 5.5% of gross earnings
- Paid weekly via direct deposit
Benefits & Perks
- Great company benefits:
- Medical, Prescription Drug, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- $50,000 Life Insurance Policy – Company Paid!
- Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance
- 401K with Company Match
- Paid Time Off - 1 week after 90 days, 1 week after 180 days, 2 weeks after 12 months
- Paid personal/sick days
- Paid holidays (6 per year)
- Paid training and paid orientation
- Perks: wellness program, uniforms
Home Time, Route, & Schedule
- Home Time: 4-6 nights per week
- Start times are flexible with occasional night driving and weekend work required
- Route: Throughout the Midwest Region
- Level of Touch: Load & Unload (pulling hoses & pumping product)
- Late Model Freightliner Cascadias
- 10-speed manual transmission
- Sleeper Cabs
- Must have a valid Class A CDL
- Must be at least 21 years old
- 1 year Tractor-Trailer driving experience plus a truck driving school certificate OR 2 years Tractor-Trailer driving experience preferred, but not required. Based on business needs and training capacity, will consider drivers with 6-12 months experience.
- Tanker endorsement preferred, but not required
- Must pass all DOT requirements, physical exam and drug test
- Must have no more than 3 minor MVR violations within the last 3 years. Must have no serious/major MVR violations within the last 3-5 years. Accident history will be reviewed for severity.
- Driver should reside within 60 miles of Joplin, MO
- Retirement Plan