NFI Industries is hiring a CDL A Local Dry Van Driver in the Manchester, CT area! If you are a Class A CDL driver with 1 year of experience we want to hear from you!
NFI is one of the largest dedicated transportation companies in North America. Family owned and operated for over 85 years, NFI is an award-winning industry leader known for our commitment to safety and exceptional customer service. We offer a variety of career choices with consistent weekly pay as well as predictable routes and schedules so you can balance your driving with quality home time. 95% of our drivers are home every day or every other day. Come join our team today!
Home Daily | Benefits Start Day 1!
- First Year Average $75,000 / $1,425 per week
- Base 63 CPM
- Stop & Unload Pay is $23 per stop
- Detention pay starts after 1 hour and it starts at $18/hr.
- Pay increases are given every 6 months
- Paid via direct deposit weekly
- $5,000 sign-on bonus
- Uncapped bonus programs – Quarterly/Annual Safety Bonus - This is based on overall financial performance and driver safety
- $100 Clean Roadside Inspection Bonus
- Unlimited $2,000 Driver Referral Bonus (paid out at 30 days and 90 days)
Benefits & Perks
- Great company benefits starting immediately for Full-Time Drivers Only! Multiple plans to choose from. Pick the plan that fits you and your family:
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Healthcare Spending Account
- Wellness Incentives
- Life Insurance
- 401K (NFI Offers 50% up to a 6% match)
- Paid Time Off options
- Local On-Site Orientation
- Rider program for spouses with submission of proper paperwork
Home Time, Route, & Schedule
- Home daily - Drivers have set schedules
- Shift: Monday - Friday with occasional Saturdays and early morning start time. 12-hour shift
- Level of Touch: No touch freight
- Late model automatic Freightliners and Volvo
- Governed speed at 65
- 53’ trailers
- Must be at least 22 years of age
- Must have CDL A license from your state of residence
- Must have a minimum of 1 year verifiable Class A commercial driving experience in a similar type/size vehicle with safe driving record or Recent Graduate from an Affiliated Truck Driving School
- Must meet Department of Transportation (DOT) testing and physical requirements and be knowledgeable of DOT regulations
- Must be able to pass a required pre-employment drug screen
- No DUIs/Careless/Reckless convictions in the past 5 years. No more than 1 in lifetime. 2+ not eligible.
- Hiring Radius: Prefer drivers living within 50 miles of Manchester, CT
- Retirement Plan