As a Class B Driver based out of Des Moines, IA you will operate trucks such as vacuum trucks and rack trucks to assist with industrial field projects such as tank cleaning, utility work, facility shutdown, emergency response, site remediation and rail car cleaning. This position is working outside year round in all types of weather, and requires up to 40% travel throughout the year.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5.
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Picks up waste from customer locations utilizing a box truck;
- Ensures proper loading and unloading of hazardous waste/non-hazardous waste;
- Properly secures the loads;
- Maintains daily logs, time sheets, expense reports, dispatch and trip reports as well as vehicle inspection reports.
- Guarantees placarding of vehicle to meet Company and Department of Transportation (DOT) requirements/regulations.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Class B CDL is required;
- Hazmat and Tanker endorsements preferred, ability to obtain upon hire;
- Minimum of 1-year previous driving experience preferred;
- Ability to travel up to 40% of the time.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video.
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
Apply today! Visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers *CH
- Retirement Plan