55¢ Per Mile
CDL-A Company Drivers needed for OTR reefer positions at AFC Transport. Drivers choose whether they prefer to be paid 27% of Gross or 55 CPM (both empty and loaded miles). OTR drivers go between 2,300 and 3,000 miles per week running mostly in the Northeast.
Perks and Benefits for Company Drivers:
- Earn $85,000 plus annually
- Paid Orientation (travel and accommodation included)
- Referral Bonuses
- Annual, Quarterly, and Safety Bonuses
- Paid Holidays and Vacations after 1 year of service
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401K
- Passenger and Pet Policies Available
- Fuel programs with Love’s, Flying J, and Pilot
Well-Maintained Equipment with AFC Transport
With 12 trucks per Dispatcher, Company Drivers are more than just a number at AFC Transport. Drive a 2019-2022 Peterbilt, Kenworth, or Freightliner truck. Choose between an automatic transmission or 13-speed. Equipment includes microwaves, power inverters, GPS units, front-facing cameras, cabin heaters, and refrigerators.
- At least 23 years old with Class A CDL
- At least 2 years OTR experience in last 3 years
- At least 6 months reefer experience
- Max of 2 preventable accidents and 2 moving violations in last 3 years
- No DUI in last 10 years
Call 844-967-1979 Today or Apply Online Now!
About AFC Transport
Since 2012, AFC Transport has established a thriving freight network across the Eastern half of the country. Headquartered in Gary, IN, we serve all the contiguous United States, moving large amounts of steel, machinery, building materials, and industrial equipment. In addition to flatbed, step deck, and Conestoga freight, we also have a growing fleet of reefer trailers. If you’re looking for opportunities to advance your career in the trucking industry, join the team at AFC Transport.
- Retirement Plan