As a Class A CDL Driver based out of Cannon Falls /Eagan, MN you will perform duties associated with picking waste up at a customer location and transporting it to a Clean Harbors location or other disposal site. **This position requires weekly overnight travel Monday-Friday with weekends home.**
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group 401K with company matching component;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training;
- Positive and safe work environments.
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Picks up waste from customer locations utilizing a 48ft. van;
- Ensures proper loading and unloading of hazardous waste/non-hazardous waste;
- Properly secures the loads;
- Guarantees placarding of vehicle to meet Company and Department of Transportation (DOT) requirements/regulations;
- Maintains daily logs, time sheets, expense reports, dispatch and trip reports as well as vehicle inspection reports.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Minimum Class A CDL is required;
- Ability to obtain Hazmat and Tanker endorsement upon hire;
- Minimum of 1-year previous driving experience preferred;
- Ability to travel Monday-Friday on a weekly basis.
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
- Retirement Plan