The Class A CDL Driver position based out of our Murphy's Oil Services location in Woburn, MA will perform driving duties using Tanker vehicles and Box Truck to deliver used oil to internal and external customers in local and regional locations that seldom require overnights resulting in the driver being home daily. The position will have 12+ hour days and is not a drop and hook position, however, the physical demands of the position are limited to connecting and disconnecting 3 inch hose. We are searching for a reliable and safety-oriented Class A Driver to join our team in Woburn, MA!
Why work for Clean Harbors Company?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensure that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times
- Pick up and/or deliver used oil to/from customer locations utilizing Tanker & Box Truck
- Make hose connections for pump out and disposal
- Guarantee placarding of vehicle meets Company and Department of Transportation (DOT) requirements/regulations
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Class A CDL with Tanker Endorsement
- Must have the ability to obtain Hazmat Endorsement (if not already in possession of 'X')
- Previous Tanker experience preferred
- Experience operating a manual transmission
Clean Harbors company is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
- Retirement Plan