Thermo Fluids is seeking a Sales Route Driver based out of Odessa, TX. This Driver will work outside year round in all types of weather conditions. You will be managing a route and operating a Box Truck or Oil Tanker Truck to pick up used motor oil and solvents from customers such as automotive repair shops and quick oil change businesses.
Why work for Thermo Fluids?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group 401K with company matching component;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments!
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Ability to pump out tanks and drums using hoses similar to a heating oil truck;
- Measure tank to identify volume/capacity of oil collected;
- Completing bills of lading;
- Promote and up-sell at customer locations and generate new clients/leads in the field.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- High School diploma or equivalent required;
- Class B CDL Licensed required;
- Class A CDL is an asset;
- Ability to obtain a Tanker endorsement upon hire;
- Previous Tanker experience is an asset;
- Previous Box Truck experience is an asset.
Thermo Fluids, Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of Safety-Kleen Systems, Inc., provides quality environmental services through a network of branch facilities in 21 U.S. states. The company services more than 20,000 customers, offering a broad range of environmental services that includes used oil recycling, used oil filter recycling, antifreeze products, and antifreeze recycling. Its industrial waste management services include vacuum services, and hazardous waste management. With an emphasis on customer confidence and protection, Thermo Fluids offers the industry exclusive Green Shield Services program, which combines the very best in collection and recycling services with best practices for a sustainable environment.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.safety-kleen.com/careers
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483)
We thank all those interested in joining the Safety-Kleen team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
- Retirement Plan