Clean Harbors seeking a Commercial Driver w/ Hazmat endorsement. We are seeking a to pick up inventory from various industries. Driver will transport hazardous material back to a Clean Harbors/Safety-Kleen facility for disposal.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensures that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Loads, segregates and unloads hazardous wastes and non-hazardous wastes;
- Placards vehicle to meet Department of Transportation (DOT) rules and regulations;
- Maintains daily logs, worksheets, timecard, expense reports, dispatch & trip reports and vehicle inspection reports.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Class A/B CDL with Hazmat endorsement and a clean driving record required;
- 1+ years of previous hazardous waste transportation preferred;
- Ability to use a hand-held device.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us. For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483)
Apply today! Visit us at www.careers.cleanharbors.com We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role. Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company. *CH