Our team in Deer Park, TX is looking to add an Emissions Control Operator to their team! The Emissions Control Operator is responsible for the safe operation of thermal oxidizers, vapor combustors, and carbon vapor control systems. Successful operators are team oriented, and highly motivated.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Maintain and calibrate analyzers.
- Maintain clear and concise logs of all maintenance and calibrations.
- Move and set up equipment at job sites.
- Monitor emissions from frac tanks.
- Review all applicable paperwork ensuring proper completion.
- Track carbon change outs and usage and manage liquid media on site.
- Ability to operate vehicles and equipment.
- Inspects equipment and general work area prior to starting any job.
- Performs preventative and corrective maintenance on equipment when required.
- Trains Technicians and Operators on-the-job in equipment operation, service line processes and necessary paperwork.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- HS diploma or equivalent
- CDL A
- Ability to work outside in all weather conditions
- Valid Driver’s License
- Strong commitment to safety
- Mechanical and Operational knowledge of tools, equipment and tasks in job processes
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Must possess excellent organization & multi-tasking skills
- Detail Oriented and excellent problem solving skills
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We appreciate all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
- Retirement Plan