Clean Harbors of South Portland, ME is hiring a Class B Local Route Driver to be responsible for picking up palletized bins along with 55-gallon drums at customer locations and transporting back to the Clean Harbors facility for disposal. No overnight travel will be required.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times
- Use pallet jack and drum dolly to load and unload
- Label drums and bins with proper waste ID
- Using Class B commercial box truck to transport hazardous and non-hazardous materials from customer locations to a Clean Harbors facility for disposal
- Other duties as assigned
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Class B CDL or willingness to obtain Company-sponsored CDL at no cost
- Ability to obtain tanker and hazmat endorsements
- Ability to operate a manual transmission
- Previous route experience is a plus
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors?
Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/.
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483).
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
- Retirement Plan