Our Class A Field Service Drivers perform driving duties associated with projects like Industrial tank cleaning, utility work, facility shutdown, emergency response, site remediation and rail car cleaning, working outside year round in all types of weather. Work will be in Northern Nevada, Northern California, and the Utah, Aragonite, and schedule is primarily during the day, however must be flexible and available for emergency situations and scheduled on call weeks. 50% Travel required.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Performs driving duties associated with industrial tank cleaning, utility work, facility shutdowns, emergency response, site remediation, rail car cleaning;
- Vehicles operated, but not limited to Vacuum Trucks, Cusco, Air Movers, Guzzlers and Roll offs;
- Ability to be on call for emergency response (rotation schedule will vary by branch);
- Maintain daily logs, time sheets, expense reports, dispatch and trip reports as well as vehicle inspection reports;
- Performs non-emergency and emergency response activities that deal with biological, chemical and etiological materials;
- Performs labor intensive activities in all weather conditions throughout the day;
- Works in atmospheres with low clearances, confined spaces and at heights;
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Class A CDL
- Hazmat and Tanker Endorsement Required;
- Ability to use a handheld device/computer;
- Ability to operate manual transmissions required
- 50% travel Required
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors?
Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-323-7483).
- Retirement Plan