Our Henderson, CO branch is looking for Hydro Vac Operators to join their safety conscious team! CDL Drivers will drive and operate Hydro Vac units to perform daylighting excavation activities associated with pipeline, construction, utility and oil terminal work. Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages $24-$28 based on experience;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career!
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Supplying a safe, effective and professional service to our clients;
- Driving and operating Hydro Vac units;
- Completing tasks associated with daylighting excavation, trenching and shoring;
- Rigging equipment in and out;
- Performing pre and post trip inspections;
- Completing all required paperwork on a daily basis.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Class A or B CDL required;
- Tanker and Hazmat Endorsements are preferred (Ability to obtain upon hire - Paid Training!);
- Previous Hydro Vac or trenching experience is preferred;
- Ability to travel up 30% of the time;
- Ability to be on-call for emergency response work.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
40-years of sustainability in action. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
- Retirement Plan