NOW ANNOUNCING OUR LARGEST BASE PAY INCREASE EVER! TRAINING PROGRAM DETAILS:
Train in as little as 4 weeks!
- Phase 1 - 7,500 miles with a trainer at $850 per week plus $2,500 sign-on bonus through 6/30/2021
- Phase 2 if you need additional training - 15,000 miles with a team partner at $0.65 CPM split
- After training:
- Teams start up to $0.67 CPM: $0.65 CPM base + $.02 CPM safety. No gimmicks!
- Solos start $0.49 CPM: $0.47 CPM base + $0.02 CPM safety. No gimmicks!
- You’ll enjoy scheduled base pay increases up to $0.60 CPM, then an increase every 50,000 miles with no pay cap!
- Up to $6,000 tuition reimbursement for qualified graduates
Unique pay programs and benefits!
At PTL, you'll receive a long length of haul. 700 miles for OTR drivers on average! This means more time on the road earning and less time waiting at shippers. Our drivers can earn some of the highest take-home pay in the business. And, to help keep your pay more consistent, we'll pay the portion of miles you've run a load right up to payroll cut off time. We know of very few competitors offering this unique benefit. Once our company drivers reach $0.55 CPM base, they can earn base rate increases every 50,000 miles with no cap!
A variety of positions to fit your lifestyle!
We have a variety of career opportunities for professional truck drivers: OTR Solos and Teams, Regional, Trainers, Lease Purchase, and Owner Operators. We also have one of the highest-paid training programs for new CDL-A drivers and a great refresher program for people who have been off the road for a while.
We appreciate our drivers so much we're giving them the company!
As a company employee, you'll earn ownership in the company. PTL is 100% employee-owned. This means all vested company employees receive an allocation of shares of the company every year as a thank you gift for their hard work. There's no investment and no strings attached! In just 5 years, you'll be a fully vested owner in the company. And, this is in additionto our 401K retirement match! You can be sure that you'll have the miles, great consistent pay, and newer equipment you deserve, and something more down the road to secure your retirement, too. You can't find that in many companies today.
- Trainers who are professional and want to see their students be successful
- Fast learners train in as little as 4 weeks. If you need more time, that's okay, too!
- Long 700-mile average length of haul for OTR drivers
- High percentage of drop & hook
- Consistent take-home pay week to week
- Paid Vacation
- A variety of career options
- Current-model trucks
- Industry-leading retirement programs
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance available for employees and their families
- Safety, Service, and Productivity bonus opportunities
- Must be at least 21-years-old
- Retirement Plan
- Stock Options