Clean Harbors Woburn, MA is looking for a Local Class B Truck Driver to join their safety conscious team! As a Driver you will perform duties associated with picking up waste at customer locations and then transporting it to a Clean Harbors location or other disposal site. Driver will operate Class B Box, Tanker and Vac Trucks. When not picking up waste driver will deliver washer fluid. This position is local - home nightly!
***Up to a $5,000 sign on bonus for qualified drivers!***
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages (Hourly; Time & 1/2 after 40hrs)
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensure that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times
- Pick up waste from customer locations utilizing Class B Trucks
- Deliver wiper fluid to customers
- Ensure proper loading and unloading of hazardous waste/non-hazardous waste
- Make hose connections for pump out and disposal
- Guarantee placarding of vehicle meets Company and Department of Transportation (DOT) requirements/regulations
- Maintain daily logs, time sheets, expense reports, dispatch and trip reports as well as vehicle inspection reports
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Class A or B CDL driver’s license with tanker and hazmat endorsements;
- Hazmat experience preferred;
- Previous experience preferred but not required;
- Experience operating manual transmissions.
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483).
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
- Retirement Plan