$7500 Sign on Bonus Available!!
Our Niagra Falls, NY location is seeking Professional Driver- Class A Tanker. Our Class A Tanker Drivers are responsible for delivering re-refined oil to our customers and for delivering used oil from our customer sites back to our Breslau refinery and will involve travel throughout the Eastern United States and into Canada.
** Work schedule is typically Sunday to Thursday/Monday to Friday, with occasional weekend and Holiday work**
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages!
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Operates tractor trailer tanker units and other vehicles;
- Transports re-refined oil to internal and external customer locations;
- Transports used oil from our customer sites back to a Clean Harbors refinery;
- Adheres to weights and ensures proper utilization of the units;
- Properly secures the loads for safe transportation;
- Placards vehicle in accordance to Company and Department of Transportation (DOT) requirements/regulations;
- Maintains daily logs (ELD), time sheets, expense reports, dispatch and trip reports as well as vehicle inspection reports.
What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
- Class A CDL Required;
- HAZMAT and Tanker Endorsements Required;
- 6+ months of tanker driving experience preferred;
- Passport/Fast Pass License, or willingness to obtain upon hire, preferred;
- Ability to travel overnight up to three (3) nights at a time.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year.
Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK ™
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Safety-Kleen? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
We thank all those interested in joining the Safety-Kleen team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
- Retirement Plan