Based out of Deer Trail, CO as a Heavy Equipment Operator you will be operating various equipment including Excavators, Loaders, Haul Trucks and Dozers transporting hazardous waste to the bulking operations near the area. This position offers weekly overtime and the opportunity to be home nightly.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- $20-$22/Hr. depending on experience.
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group 401K with company matching component;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career.
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Ability to transport non-hazardous waste to the bulking operations in the surrounding areas.
- Ability to delegate tasks to a technician such as staging containers, shredding and dumping waste.
- Complete and submit all associated paperwork as required for waste tracking.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Previous experience operating an Excavator, Loader Dozer or Haul Truck required;
- Basic mechanical skills required;
- Heavy Equipment Certification Documentation is an asset.
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Apply today! Visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company. *CH
- Retirement Plan