**THIS IS A TRAVEL OPPORTUNITY- TRAVEL ACROSS THE UNITED STATES 90% OF THE TIME**
Our Industrial Service Drivers perform duties associated with shutdown work at refineries, chemical plants, power plants and support other industrial customers, working outside year round in all types of weather. Industrial Services Drivers will drive an average of 30% of the time and work onsite as part of the team assisting in the operations the remainder of the time. Depending on location, drivers may be asked to perform the duties of a field technician if business needs warrant it.
Key Areas of Responsibility Include:
• Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all time
• Performs industrial tank cleaning, utility work, facility shutdowns, emergency response, site remediation
• Vehicles operated, but not limited to Box Trucks & Straight Trucks
• Ability to be on call for emergency response (rotation schedule will vary by branch)
• Project work may require out of town travel for two weeks or more
• Maintain daily logs, time sheets, expense reports, dispatch and trip reports as well as vehicle inspection reports
Key Qualifications Include:
-Must have a Class B CDL with Hazmat (required) & Tanker (can obtain upon hire)
-MUST BE WILLING TO TRAVEL 90% OF THE TIME
-Ability to use a mobile computer
-At least 1 year of experience behind the wheel
What We Offer
Clean Harbors offers all eligible employees a comprehensive benefits package including:
• Competitive annual salary (CBPP Competency Based Pay Program)
• Opportunities for growth, development and internal promotion
• Life Insurance
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Generous paid time off
• Paid Certifications and Licenses
• Company Paid Training
To learn more about our company visit us at www.cleanharbors.com
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veterans status or on the basis of disability.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.