Our Deer Park, TX location is looking for Hydrovac Operators to join the team! The successful candidates will be responsible for driving and operating Hydrovac units to perform daylighting excavation activities associated with pipeline, construction, utility and oil terminal work. Position may require travel away from home up to 30% or two weeks at a time.
Why work for Lone Star?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group 401K with company matching component;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement.
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career.
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Supplying a safe, effective and professional service to our clients;
- Driving and operating Hydrovac units;
- Rigging equipment in and out;
- Staging equipment;
- Completing tasks associated with daylighting excavation, trenching and shoring;
- Performing pre and post trip inspections;
- Completing all required paperwork on a daily basis.
What does it take to work for Lone Star?
- Willing to travel overnight up to 30% or 2 weeks at a time;
- Class B CDL with Tanker endorsement required;
- 1 year Hydrovac experience preferred;
- Ability to drive up to an 18 speed transmission required;
- TWIC card preferred;
- Previous experience in a labor-intensive role required;
- Industrial, pipeline, or oilfield experience required;
- Ability to travel overnight as needed.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Lone Star? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
Lonestar West Inc., a Clean Harbors Company, provides high quality hydro vac and vacuum truck services across North America. Lonestar is an innovator that has become an industry leader in both safety and efficiency.
Best in class equipment, along with experienced and dedicated operators, and an experienced management team who play a hands-on role in day-to-day operations, is what sets us apart from the competition. Our commitment to safety is ingrained in our corporate culture and our track record speaks for itself. For more information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483).
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company. *CH
- Retirement Plan