Truck Driver Class A CDL OTR
We are seeking a Class A CDL Driver to join our team! You will be responsible for safely operating a truck with a capacity of at least 26,000 pounds Gross Vehicle Weight (GVW). We Have Newer Equipment Peterbilt And Volvo's We are looking for an experienced truck driver to serve our supply chain logistics department safely and timely.
NO LOCAL DRIVERS - Average Weekly $1200-$1500 - Weekly Miles: 2500 to 3000
- Very competitive wages
- We Do Offer Medical, Dental, And Vision Insurance Plans
- We pay extra pickup and drop.
- Pay by miles loaded and empty.
- Paid detention after 2 HR
- Most loads are pre-planned.
- Additional Bonuses
- A job for which military-experienced candidates are encouraged to apply.
Regional - CA, OR, WA, TX
- Transport finished goods and raw materials over land to and from manufacturing plants or retail and distribution centers.
- Inspect vehicles for mechanical items and safety issues and perform preventative maintenance.
- Plan routes and meet delivery schedules.
- Inspect the truck before and after the trip.
- Document and log work/rest periods and miles spent driving and retain fuel/toll receipts.
- Input “macros” into our automated system for each stage of the loading and unloading process.
- Comply with truck driving rules and regulations (size, weight, route designations, parking, and break periods) as well as with company policies and procedures.
- Maneuver trucks into loading or unloading positions.
- One Year of truck trailer experience required.
- Class A CDL
- Commercial driver's license
- Ability to handle physical workload.
- Strong work ethic
- Previous experience in truck driving or other related fields
Job Type: Full-time