Clean Harbors is looking for drivers to join our safety conscious team!
No matter what kind of work environment you’re looking for, Clean Harbors has open positions that can drive your career forward:
- Technical Services Driver: Love working directly with customers, being home very night, and driving locally? Being a Local Route Service Driver sounds like the job for you! Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video.
- Field Services Driver: Looking to do more than drive? Our Vac Truck Drivers bring a truck to the job site and run their powerful vacuums keeping you in shape and on the road! Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video.
- National Transportation Driver: Are you more of a road warrior looking to make as much money as possible? Our Regional/OTR Drivers drive 2-3 weeks at a time hauling dry van, tanker, or heavy loads from our facilities to our final disposal sites. Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video.
Why drive for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages and generous paid time off;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group 401K/RRSP with company matching component;
- Company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Company provided vehicles and equipment;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career!
What does it take to drive for Clean Harbors?
- Currently hold a Class A or B CDL license;
- Currently hold or can obtain a Hazmat and/or Tanker endorsement;
To learn more about Clean Harbors, and to view and apply online for exciting driving opportunities in our company, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/search/drivers/jobs
For additional information about driver career opportunities, you can call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483).
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy, and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico, and Puerto Rico. Our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials.
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or based on any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
- Retirement Plan