Clean Harbors Woburn, MA Murphy’s Oil division is looking for a CDL Driver to join our safety conscious team! As a driver you will operate a Class B Oil Truck to pick up waste at car dealerships & service stations.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages (Hourly Pay; Time & 1/2 after 40hr)
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401k with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times
- Waste Oil/Anti-freeze pick up from customer locations driving a Class B Tanker
- Using hoses and couplings
- Maintaining daily logs, time sheets, expense reports, dispatch and trip reports as well as vehicle inspection reports
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- CDL Required
- Tanker and Hazmat endorsement required
- Previous experience hauling hazardous materials a plus
- Ability to Operate a manual transmission
- Ability to use hand held device
- Strong communication skills
40-years of sustainability in action. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483)
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
- Retirement Plan