We are looking for an experienced and motivated (Class-A CDL) Hot Shot Driver to perform OTR. Regional runs begin in the Atlanta Metro Area working five (5) days per week (Monday – Friday). The truck and trailer are stored in Buford, Georgia when not in use. Work hours are typically between 7 am - 7 pm. All equipment, fuel, and work-related expenses are paid for by the company. A smartphone is provided for business use and loaded with the ELD app. The company has its own authority and fully insured. Pay is 30% of all loads.
Only serious applicants need to apply.
At Movers and Shakers Transport, your safety and the safety of others is our top priority. As an Independent Hot Shot Driver, you are an important part of our business.
- By always maintaining a professional demeanor, you ensure that Movers and Shakers provide exemplary customer service to our clients.
- By performing daily pre and post truck and trailer inspections, you enable us to maximize your workload and guarantee that we are always ready for work.
- At Movers and Shakers, we transport vehicles free of incident and obey all safety rules and regulations.
- We do not stop there; we also perform inspections on all vehicles upon pick-up and delivery to ensure safe delivery during transport.
- Proven experience as a Hot Shot Driver
- A valid commercial driver’s license
- A clean driving record
- Familiarity with GPS devices
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment DOT drug screen
- Current DOT Medical Card (or willing to get one)
- Physically able to perform daily duties including chaining, binding and strapping
- Physically able to drive 2500 – 3500 miles per week
- Must have a basic knowledge of ELDs
- Hot Shot Driver Experience required (minimum 2 years)
- Willing and able to drive 8-10 hours per day
- Must be able to read, write and speak English
- Must be detail-oriented and have good communication skills
- Must have a bank account for direct deposit
- A polite and professional disposition
- Ability to remain calm in stressful driving situations (e.g. at rush hour)
- Must be a citizen of the United States