Average Salary $75K annually
- CDL A Required
- 2 years CDL A Food Service/Beverage Delivery Experience Preferred
- Deliver ONLY TO Circle K Convenience Stores
- Home every other night - 3 dispatches per week
- Home two consecutive nights every weekend
- Monthly Performance Bonus!
- Annual Safe Driving Bonus!
- No Cash Handling / Paperless Delivery Process
- Have you worked for GLI, Ben E. Keith, Silver Eagle, Sysco, PFG or Sygma? Our delivery truck driver position is very similar!
- Uniform and work boot allowance for delivery truck drivers, tractors & trailers typically less than 5 years old, full-service onsite maintenance
- AIR-CONDITIONED CABS
- Annual Family Truck Rodeo
As a Core-Mark Truck Driver, you will be responsible for providing accurate and timely product deliveries to customers on assigned routes, verifying and picking-up credits, and contributing to customers’ experiences. You will work directly with our customers, establishing and maintaining positive working relationships with them, ensuring quality from warehouse to store. Come drive with us and experience the impact of serving community businesses and your fellow employees.
- Preforming pre-trip and post-trip inspections as a truck driver of equipment, paperwork, and loaded product.
- Maintaining daily electronic driving logs.
- Drive to destinations as outlined in the manifest, in a safe, responsible manner and in compliance with all state laws and transportation regulations.
- Notifying Customer Service with any route changes, time delays, and non-delivered orders.
- Checking-in with customers at each designated account and serving as a Core-Mark representative.
- Finding solutions to possible challenges with the assistance of Customer Service.
- Unloading and delivering product to assigned area within account as directed by the customer.
- Assisting Customer Service and Buyers as needed in a prompt, professional manner.
- Checking for credits and processing them according to company guidelines.
- Submitting customer payments and paperwork to appropriate personnel in a timely manner.
- Performing other tasks and duties as assigned.
Skills & Experiences:
- Current Class A commercial driver’s license, DOT physical card, and safe driving record.
- Commitment to quality customer service by utilizing excellent communication skills.
- Ability to read, write and communicate information accurately.
- Ability to operate computer and software programs and equipment
- Strong attention to detail and willingness to follow all established procedures and regulations.
- Ability to apply basic math and mechanical maintenance skills.
- Flexibility to work extended hours as needed is preferred.
Core-Mark (Nasdaq CORE) www.core-mark.com
Core-Mark is a Fortune 300 company that continues to grow for over 130 years as an industry leader in fresh and broad-line solutions to the convenience retail industry. Our reputation of empowering customers, employees, and communities has allowed us to build over $16 Billion in revenue. Through our 32 distribution centers, we offer a full range of products, programs, and solutions to customers across the U.S. and Canada.
At Core-Mark, you will discover a culture that enables you to grow, challenges you as a truck driver to achieve, and embraces you as family. Show us your power and come explore your opportunities with Core-Mark.
THE POWER OF ONE. STRENGTHENED BY ALL.
Physical Demands &Working Conditions:
- Physical ability to lift, unload, and carry totes and bundles up to 30 lbs. repetitively and up to 60 lbs. occasionally, push up to 50 lbs., and move a dolly loaded with up to 250 lbs.Physical ability to maneuver loaded hand carts over a variety of inclines and surfaces.Physical ability to stand and walk frequently, and be able to drive for a significant period of time.Physical ability to occasionally bend, kneel, crouch, climb, or crawl.Exposure to a variety of environmental conditions: weather, temperature, lighting, and noise as determined by circumstances at accounts within assigned territory.
At Core-Mark, we know your power comes from your overall well-being and the well-being of your family. That’s why we offer a comprehensive benefits package that supports the health of you and your family. As a part of our family, your benefit offerings include:
- Highly Competitive Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Health Savings & Flexible Spending Accounts
- Core-Benefits: Life, Disability, & Employee Assistance Program paid by Core-Mark
- Work/Life Balance: Sick Leave, Vacation Time and Holidays
- Financial Wellness: 401(k) Plan, Group Voluntary Benefits, Pet Insurance, Commuter Benefit, Employee Discounts, & Scholarship Opportunities for children of employees
- Retirement Plan