Class A CDL Truck Driver | Perrysburg OH | Walgreens
Great Home Time!
$1300 - $1500 a week!
$5000 Sign On Bonus!
Benefits Start on Day One!
Call Alex at 877.378.2721 today!
- $5000 Sign On Bonus!
- $26/Hour (Peddle Routes)
- OT after 8 hours (Peddle routes only)
- $0.54/mile (Relay runs pulling single trailer)
- $0.67/mile (Relay runs pulling double trailers)
- $25.85/hr. for all on duty non driving time (Relay runs)
- $1170 minimum weekly gross guarantee
- Medical, Dental and $50,000 Life Insurance after 45 days
- Voluntary benefits
- 8 Paid holidays and vacation
- 401(k) with weekly company contribution
- Driver referral bonuses starting at $2500! Refer a friend and get paid!
- Valid and current Class A CDL
- Must be 21 years of age
- Must have 1 year of verifiable Tractor/Trailer experience or 6 months of experience AND a certificate from an accredited CDL School.
- Ability to lift, pull, push, and carry product weighing up to 75 pounds
- Experience driving in inclement weather conditions
- Ability to meet all DOT requirements
We are currently hiring Class A CDL Truck Drivers to work with our growing Private Fleet Operations group in Perrysburg, OH. Experienced Doubles Drivers and Peddle and Relay driver positions are available. Currently we are offering a $5000 Sign On Bonus!
Doubles Drivers will pull long doubles to various domiciles within a 250 mile radius and return back to Perrysburg. Schedule is Monday thru Friday with early evening start times (4pm – 6pm) and Home Every Day! Must have at least 5 years of experience pulling double pup trailers or possess a current Turnpike Permit to pull long doubles. Doubles Drivers average $85,000 a year!
Peddle Routes consist of making hand deliveries via a roller system to Walgreen's stores within Ohio, Michigan, Indiana and Western Pennsylvania. Schedule is Tuesday thru Saturday with early morning start times (2am-6am).
Relay routes consist of making nightly runs pulling a single trailer to various domiciles within a 250 mile radius and returning. Schedule is Monday thru Friday with early evening start times (4pm-6pm) and Home Every Day!
Drivers must be able and willing to perform both Peddle and Relay routes as needed.
CPC Logistics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that fully supports diversity in the workplace.
The Best Drivers on the Road Drive CPC!Visit our website, www.callcpc.com and view ALL of our job opportunities where YOU live!
- Retirement Plan