Top drivers earn $63,000 | Up to $7,000 sign-on bonus
Average pay: $1,030-$1,140 weekly
Home time: Daily
Experience: All CDL holders
- Flatbed trailers hauling fence materials.
- 5-6 loads per week with multiple stop-offs per load.
- Some locations, drivers are required to use moffett forklifts.
- Drive within California and Nevada.
Pay and bonus potential
- Pay based on hourly rate.
- Weekly paychecks.
- Weekly performance pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- $7,000 limited-time sign-on bonus for experienced drivers.
- $3,500 limited-time sign-on bonus for inexperienced drivers.
*Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Live within 75 miles of Sacramento, CA.
Need CDL training? Explore our company-paid CDL training programs or call us at 800-447-7433, and we can talk you through it.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation.
- Newly increased paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per year.
- $200/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified drivers.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- See full list of driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Dedicated driving
- Reliable home time – You know exactly when and how often you’ll get home.
- Dependable paychecks – Your weekly paycheck will reflect the consistent miles you drive on a weekly basis.
- Familiarity – You get to know the routes you drive and the customer you work with.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus 7000
- Retirement Plan
- Stock Options