CDL-A Local Driver Wanted - $3,000 Sign On Bonus!
Posted 1 Month Ago
$3000 EMPLOYMENT BONUS
After (3) months of employment you will receive $1,500; After (6) months of employment you will receive $1,500
Payments will occur as soon as practicable after the allotted time frames listed above
Must be employed in good standing at the time of payout to qualify
To efficiently deliver product to customers in a safe, courteous, professional, compliant and timely manner.
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Safe and professional operation of a CMV; such as, Combination vehicles or straight trucks with a GVWR or GCWR over 10,001 lbs.
- Complete pre-trip, in-route and post-trip inspections of equipment utilizing mobile handheld device logs.
- Safely and accurately unload and deliver product to customers utilizing lift gates, hand trucks or pallet jacks.
- Accurately complete delivery and pick up paperwork.
- Operating Powered Industrial Truck (PIT) and Material Handling Equipment (MHE).
- Maintain product fill levels on store racks, shelves, displays and in coolers; transporting product between truck, backroom and display floor with MHE such as: pallet jack, hand truck.
- Communicate to Supervisor any barriers to maintaining the route plan so any changes can be communicated to the customer or dispatch planning.
- Identifying and reporting unsafe working conditions.
- Attending and completing all Company training and certifications.
- Follow Company policies, store policies and all applicable local, state and federal laws including DOT regulations
- Provide exceptional customer service to consumers and store personnel by identifying and resolving concerns.
- Other projects or duties as assigned
Required Skills and Experience:
- Must be at least 21 years of age or meet the minimum state legal age requirements.
- Valid Class A commercial driver's license (CDL) and acceptable driving record within MVR policy guidelines.
- At least one year driving experience with a Class A-CDL or equivalent military driving experience.
- A minimum of one year of safe driving experience with some of the experience within the past 12 months in a CMV similar in type to the one they will be operating for the Company.
- Must have one (1) year of work experience in an environment; such as, distribution center, roofer, farmhand, grocery dock, construction or other positions which require continuous heavy lifting.
- Knowledge of DOT regulations.
- This position must pass a post offer drug test, background check and DOT Physical.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED).
- Beverage industry experience.
- Prior customer service experience including solving issues/problems
- Experience working with manual or powered pallet jacks.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Ability to repetitively lift, carry, push and pull objects weighing up to 50 pounds without assistance while kneeling or squatting; reaching above the head; reaching at the waist; bending at the knees.
- Ability to repetitively push and pull manual transport equipment such as: pallet jack, hand truck a minimum of 100 yards without assistance.
- Ability to exert oneself physically over sustained periods of time to complete job activities.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Due to the nature of our business in regard to such things as delivery schedules, order inputs, selection, and Department of Transportation Hours of Service, overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job functions. Should an individual in this classification not be able to adhere to this requirement due to a disability, they should contact their Human Resources department to see what, if any, reasonable accommodation may be made.As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Reyes Holdings companies will recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications. Our Practices and Procedures, including those relating to wages, benefits, transfers, promotions, terminations and self-development opportunities, will be administered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, age, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status and all other classes protected by the Federal and State Government. Drug Free Employer.
- Retirement Plan