Top drivers earn up to $100,000 | Up to $5,000 sign-on bonus
Average pay: $1,180-$1,450 weekly
Home time: Daily
Experience: All CDL holders
Job ID: 200334
- Haul freight containers secured to company-owned chassis.
- 100% no-touch freight that is mostly drop-and-hook.
- Drive a tractor from Schneider's pool of 150+ day cabs. No assigned trucks.
- Drive in and out of railyards within 225 miles of Chicago, IL.
Pay and bonus potential
- Mileage and load pay.
- Longevity bonus: Earn 3% of annual gross pay each year.
- Earn at least $900 in weekly guarantee pay during your first 120 days.
- $5,000 sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced drivers.
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per year.
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Drivers on this account are required to drive at night.
- Tanker endorsement required after hire.
- HazMat endorsement required after starting— Schneider’s self-paced online certification training will help you secure it.
- Live within 50 miles of Chicago, IL, Gary, IN, Green Bay, WI, Indianapolis, IN or Sturtevant, WI.
Need one or more of your endorsements, or unsure if you qualify? Call us at 800-447-7433, and we can talk you through it.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Unlimited referral bonuses.
- $200/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified drivers.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- See full list of driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Intermodal driving
- New equipment – Day cabs and sleeper trucks come with automated transmissions and average 3 years of age.
- Constant support – Leaders and dispatch provide 24/7/365 operational and maintenance support.
- More drop-and-hook freight – Spend more time moving and less time waiting at loading docks.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus 5000
- Retirement Plan
- Stock Options