Well, you’re in luck! Fairchild is currently hiring CDL Class A Owner Operators to support our top-tier OTR Program. Here at Fairchild, we take pride in having a reputation for paying our truck drivers industry leading rates, check out the opportunity we have available to see if Fairchild can be the next place you call home!
Are you a company driver who has always dreamed of being your own boss? We can help streamline your path to become an Owner Operator within weeks.
Ask a recruiter for more details!
OTR Owner Operators Perks:
- Weekly settlements
- Earn 85% of gross trucking revenue when using your own trailer
- Earn 80% of gross trucking revenue when using a Fairchild trailer
- Personal dispatcher dedicated to maximize your truck’s revenue potential year-round
- Consistent freight servicing Western 11 States (heavy emphasis I-5 HWY)
- Reefer freight (mostly no touch)
- Fuel Card with discount program on fuel and tires
- Driver Referral Bonus Program
- PrePass provided free of charge
We are big enough to keep you running, but small enough to know your name. We don’t have high turnover that notoriously plagues our industry because becoming a driver at Fairchild means you become part of the Fairchild family, and are not just a number to us. Our Owner Operators have a choice about how they run their business. Your home time is up to you, there is no forced dispatch, this is your business after all! Work with your dispatcher to uncover how we can match routes available to align with your running style.
Don’t take our word for it, reach out to our Owner Operators and hear it from them!
- CDL Class A
- 2+ years of verifiable CDL Class A driving experience within the last 3 years
- Chaining required as weather conditions warrant
- Reefer experience preferred
- No preventable DOT recordable accidents within the last 3 years
- No more than 2 moving violations within last year, no more than 3 moving violations within last 3 years
- No conviction for DWI or DUI within the last 5 years