Local Dedicated Truck Drivers for Walmart Wanted!
Posted 2 Months Ago
What you'll do atWALMART TRANSPORTATION is Hiring CDL-A Drivers!
Walmart wants to help you find your place – a stress-free, flexible work environment where drivers are treated with respect. A place where a well-deserved break with family balances out the hours you log on the road. Where highly competitive pay and smart benefits fit your way of life. This is that place. This is Walmart. And we have immediate openings for full-time drivers. If you’re looking to find a home on the road, join the Walmart Transportation team today.
What You’ll Get
Our drivers enjoy a great balance between work and life, as well as top pay. As a professional truck driver with Walmart, you can enjoy the following benefits:
• Average $87,500 or the Equivalent of $0.89 per Mile in Year 1
• Activity, Training, and Mileage Pay from Day 1
• Quarterly Safe Driving Bonuses
• No Loading or Unloading Freight
• Home Once a Week as Well as Reset Hours Not Spent on the Road
• Medical Plan Benefits That Start on Day 1
• Additional Life Insurance, Dental, Vision and Pharmacy Benefits Offered
• Option to Enroll in Our 401K Plan and Stock Purchase Program
• Opportunity to Earn Up to 21 Paid Days Off in Your First Year
The number one reason our drivers leave is retirement – our turnover is one of the lowest in the industry! Don’t miss out on this great opportunity. Review our minimum qualifications and apply today!
About WalmartAt Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
- Retirement Plan