Since 1964 Terminal Transport’s mission has been to hire individuals that have a passion for their jobs and to provide the best customer service and care. Safety is paramount and our experienced drivers provide the quality care and attention to ensure that the freight gets to those in need. Providing freight service is more than just the delivery. Truck drivers are the backbone of our economy and play a critical role in our everyday lives. They deliver everything that is needed to support modern life. The products we love, food, and needed lifesaving supplies,
- are brought to you by truck drivers today. We are proud to employ a group of professional and dedicated drivers. The result is customer satisfaction fueled by truck drivers with passion.
- Earning Potential of $65,000 plus
- Monthly Paid - Performance and Safety Bonuses
- Average 10,500+ miles per month, year-round (OTR)
- $50 for each extra stop
- $20/hour detention pay, after 2 hrs.
- $50/month for having a Hazmat and Tanker endorsement
- Pet Policy
- Rider Policy
- Assigned tractor, no-slip seating
- Most Freight Drop-N-Hook, All NO TOUCH
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance (after 60 days)
- Paid holidays and vacation
- At least 1 year of CDL A experience in the past 3 years
- Valid Class A CDL
- Valid Med Card
- No more than 2 moving violations in the past 3 yrs. (some restrictions apply).
- No more than 1 preventable accident in past 3 yrs. (some restrictions apply).
- Ability to pass pre-employment DOT requirements; drug screen, background check, MVR, PSP, and road test.
*All Drivers MUST be registered with the FMCSA's Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse database to be considered for this position.
*Hazmat/Tanker, Passport, Preferred or obtainable within 90 days.