Stop Being Micro Managed! OTR and Regional Drivers Needed!
Posted 1 Month Ago
Thank you for your interest in Transport Designs. We are a family-friendly trucking company with 280 trucks and 850 trailers. For the past 30 years, we have focused on the upper Midwest and the Western states of CA, OR, WA, UT, CO, and ID. Our main terminal is near St Paul, MN but we do have another one in Salt Lake City, UT. Generally, our service map includes the Carolinas, Ohio, and Indiana along with all of the areas between those places and Minnesota. We also service parts of TX & AZ regularly. Check out what we can offer you below and feel free to contact us with any questions you may have.
A statement to Potential Drivers:
A driver/contractor who has previously had a DOT violation under DOT's drug and alcohol testing regulations will not be considered for a driving position with Transport Designs, Inc. Transport Designs, Inc. will not employ a driver who has had a previous violation, even if the individual has successfully completed a SAP return-to-duty process.
What we offer
- Competitive pay, all miles are paid according to PC Miler, address to address
- Paid twice a week by direct deposit, on Tuesday’s and Friday’s
- Performance and Safety Bonuses
- Extra Stop, Detention, Layover and Breakdown pay
- No-touch freight
- 65% drop & hook
- Over 1,200 miles average length of haul
- 10,000 to 13,000 miles per month
- 1 week vacation after one year and 120,000 miles
- We utilize PrePass Elite (tolls included), TripPak and OmniTracs
- Flexible home time
- Rider policy (11 yrs old or older)
- Pet policy
- Medical insurance is available after 90 days of employment
- Additional benefits such as; life, dental, disability, catastrophic and vision insurance are also available
- Paid vacation after 1 year and 120,000 miles
- A minimum of 2 years of recent Class A driving experience
- A self-managing attitude, we don’t micromanage, EVER!
- At least 23 years of age
- Class A CDL
- Decent and safe work history
- No major violations or DOT recordable accidents in the last 3 years