CDLA DEDICATED TRUCK DRIVER
NFI's NEW MILFORD CT dedicated fleet will be running round-trip truckload and multi-stop deliveries within a 300-mile radius of New Milford. Schedules are available to be HOME DAILY or HOME EVERY OTHER DAY.
- Guaranteed $1250 per Week for your First 90 Days
- First Year Average $65k / $1250 per week
- Sign-on Bonus $5000
- Quarterly/Annual Safety Bonus, $2k Referral Bonus, $50 Clean Roadside Inspection Bonus
- Trainers/Finishers earn an additional $250 per week / $10k per year!
- Early AM Start-Times
- Local and Regional Deliveries – Drivers have set schedules and are HOME DAILY or EVERY OTHER DAY.
- All Routes start/end in New Milford CT
- No Hazmat Needed
- Staff Is On-Site For Planning Loads, Dispatching, and Payroll
- Immediate Benefits Available
- Multiple Plans to Choose From – Pick the plan that fits you and your family - Medical, Prescriptions, Wellness Incentives, HSA, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) with Match!
Please contact CRAIG at 856-470-2087 for immediate consideration!
- FAMILY OWNED & OPERATED since 1932. We don’t answer to Wall St or Investors.
- 100% DEDICATED – Its all we do. Every NFI driver is assigned to a specific dedicated account.
- Our PEOPLE – The relationships we have with our drivers result in one of the lowest driver turnover rates in trucking
- Commitment to SAFETY – Continuing investment in truck technology that ensures you get HOME to the people that matter most
Drivers at NFI Industries are expected to be dependable, safety-minded professionals, with a commitment to providing our customers the best possible service.
NFI basic driver qualifications include:
Minimum 22 years of age (21 for recent driving school graduates)
Class A CDL from your state of residence
Safe driving record
Do you have less than one year experience? No Problem! Ask us about our paid Transition/Training Program.
- Six to twelve months professional driving experience - 4 weeks paid training
- Less than 6 months professional driving experience and/or recent driving school graduates - 8 weeks paid training.
- Recent driving school graduates must be at least 21 years of age.
You'll be on the road to a great career with NFI Industries!
Apply now! Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
- Retirement Plan