Class A Driver Training Available & Owner Operator Accepted
Posted 3 Weeks Ago
Halvor Lines, Inc. was founded by Bill Vinje in 1968. By 1977 Halvor Lines, Inc. had a fleet of 40 tractors and 50 trailers. Since deregulation in 1980 Halvor Lines, Inc. has increased its customer base with the addition of several major shippers throughout our service area. This has lead to the continued growth of our fleet. We are still a family owned company and we operate over 300 tractors and 850 trailers.
Halvor Lines, Inc. is seeking to double our fleet in the next two years. In order to accomplish this, growing our fleet of Independent Contractors is critical. We have many opportunites for Indepenant Contractors to grow their business: the van fleet, reefer fleet, decked van fleet, and flatbed fleet. Needless to say, we have many opportunities for you to successfully operate your business.
Owner Operators improve your bottom line with the following perks:
- Fuel discounts, utilizing our network
- Paid tolls and scales
- T-chek cards are provided for fueling
- Qualcomm is provided at no charge to you
- Industry leading CSA scores
- Halvor Lines will furnish the IFTA and Permits
- Stop pay
Company Drivers enjoy the following benefits:
- Performance, safety, and fuel bonuses – up to an additional $.09 CPM
- All trucks equipped with Epecvue Sattelite television
- Health, dental, 401K and life insurance
- Company paid Idle Air
- Assigned Volvo, Kenworth, or Freightliner
- EZ Pass and Pre Pass
- Stop pay
- Aflac Insurance products available
As we work to increase our business and customer base, you are an integral part of our continued success. Together we can achieve great things in this demanding industry.
Our door is always open for you. I invite you to join your family business with ours. Please feel free to fill out the enclosed application and send it back to me. You can also apply on line at: https://apply.halvorlines.com/ If you have any questions, do not hesitate to call me.
- Retirement Plan