CDL-A Company Truck Drivers Needed for Our River Falls, AL Terminal!
Celebrating over 100 years of solid success, Quality Carriers wants to help you Find Your Lane. We offer the variety in trucking you have been searching for; we are proud of our driver diversity, and recognize that individual needs vary.
Being North America’s largest chemical bulk tanking company allows us to utilize resources other carriers do not to make you successful. Owner Operators at QC are equipped with the tools and programs they need to succeed as a business owner. As an Owner Operator with Quality Carriers, we give you financial stability, discounts, and rebates on fuel and tires, access to legal services, cost-savings for licenses and permits and business assistance through American Truck Business Services.Find Your Lane with Quality Carriers Today!Military Veterans - Call Today to Learn More About Our Troops2Tankers Program!
- $7,500 Sign-on Bonus for OTR Company Drivers
- Paid Orientation and On the Job Training
- Referral Bonus Available - $4,000
- Pre/Post Trip Pay
- Bunk Pay
- Detention Pay
- Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k)
- Performance and Safety Bonuses
Select the River Falls Terminal 155 when applying!
- Valid CDL-A With Tanker and Hazmat Endorsements
- Must Have or be Willing to Obtain TWIC Card
- 1 Year Tractor Trailer Experience Within the Last 3 Years or 1 Year Tanker Experience in the Last 10 Years. No Tanker Experience? No Problem - We Will Train You!
- Retirement Plan
- Profit Sharing