Take control of your small business by being an owner-operator tanker truck driver with Schneider in Indiana. Choosing your loads with Schneider?s Tanker Choice, one of the largest load boards in the industry, means driving your business to a better bottom line. Enjoy predictable home time, no after-load deductions and drop-and-hook freight. Owner-Operator Tanker Truck Driver eligibility:
- Current owner-operators
- Truck drivers with at least six months of experience interested in leasing a truck
- Per-load revenue
- $5,000 lease-on incentive
- Reliable weekly settlements
- Installation of a pump and compressor with no up-front charge
- Schneider Purchase Power Program® - Leverage Schneider's buying power to save thousands in business costs, such as fuel, tires, insurance and maintenance
- Paid lease on-boarding
- Free access to in-cab communications device
- Access to company facilities
- Possess a valid Class A Commercial Driver?s License (CDL)
- Minimum 6 months of Class A truck driving experience
- Live within 100 miles of Gary, IN or Indianapolis, IN or within 50 miles of Evansville, IN
- Transportation Worker Identification Card (TWIC) required within 90 days of lease
- Tanker and Hazmat endorsement
- Own a tractor that is 2010 or newer and able to pass DOT inspection
- Schneider Purchase Power Program®: Save thousands of dollars a year on fuel, maintenance, insurance, tires and more. Leverage the buying power of Schneider, and you?ll lower business costs and increase your profit margin.
- Mostly drop-and-hook freight: Spend less time loading and unloading and more time hauling with 75% drop-and-hook freight.
- Easy-to-use mobile app to select freight: This app allows owner- operators to view current work assignments, settlement statements and available loads. It is user-friendly and can be used remotely on any smartphone, tablet or other device.
Sign On Bonus 5000
- Retirement Plan
- Stock Options