Schneider Regional Tanker truck drivers can now earn up to $0.57 per mile* with a weekly performance pay up to $0.04 per mile (up to $68,000 per year including accessorial pay) while enjoying weekly time at home. Tanker drivers specialize in safely hauling bulk liquid chemicals, and 2/3 of Schneider's loads are non-hazardous. CDL Truckers in Schneider's Tanker division enjoy large-company benefits with a small-company feel. Launch your career as an elite Schneider Regional Tanker driver!
No tanker truck driving experience? No problem! We will provide you with our industry-leading tanker training. Schneider will continue to offer you advancement opportunities, but you can't advance until you start. Take your first step by applying today.
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: All Class A CDL holders
Pleasant Prairie Tanker Truck Driver Pay
- Up to $0.57 per mile*
- Performance pay up to $0.04 per mile more, paid out weekly
- Up to $68,000 per year* with average 25% of pay from accessorials
$2,000 sign-on bonus for experienced drivers
- Loading and unloading pay
- HazMat endorsement reimbursed upon receipt *Based on CDL driver experience
Regional Tanker Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits
- Many more - see full list of benefits
Pleasant Prairie Tanker Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Live within 75 miles of Pleasant Prairie, WI and live in Wisconsin
- Tanker endorsement required at time of hire as a CDL driver
- Schneider's self-paced online certification training program will help secure your required HazMat endorsement
- TWIC card (Transportation Worker Identification Card) preferred before hire. Required to start process within 60 days of hire.
More Reasons to Select Schneider Tanker
- Average fleet age 2.5 years, over 60% automated transmissions
- Continuous investment in tractors, trailers and other tanker equipment
- Mobile communications platform - the latest in-truck technology with electronic logging, GPS navigation, web browsing and more
- Industry-leading, personalized tanker training with paid orientation
- 24/7/365 operations and maintenance support to keep you moving
- Learn more about Schneider's Tanker division
Safety isn't a buzzword - it's a way of life at Schneider. Nothing we do is worth harming ourselves or others. Drivers love that, and it's just one more thing that's separated Schneider from the rest for over 80 years."I like that Schneider promotes safety all the time. The rules don't change from one person to the next. Schneider teaches you the correct way to operate a vehicle, without any shortcuts." David, Schneider driver
Join one of the top trucking companies in Wisconsin. Call 800-447-7433 for more information about becoming a Regional Tanker driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus 2000
- Retirement Plan
- Stock Options