CDL-A Company Tanker Truck Drivers Needed for Our Baltimore, MD Terminal!
Celebrating over 100 years of solid success, Quality Carriers wants to help you Find Your Lane. We offer the variety in trucking you have been searching for; we are proud of our driver diversity, and recognize that individual needs vary. Therefore, we offer incentives like flexible home time, consistent pay and a supportive and stable work environment to help drive you on and off the job.
Being North America’s largest chemical bulk tanking company allows us to utilize resources other carriers do not to make you successful. Company Drivers & Owner Operators can decide between local, regional, OTR and dedicated routes, all offering an array of hometime options & other incentives. Find Your Lane with Quality Carriers.
Now, Quality Carriers' Affiliate, Schoefield Transport, Inc., has outstanding Company Driver opportunities in your area.Military Veterans - Call Today to Learn More About Our Troops2Tankers Program!
We Offer Company Drivers:
- Yearly Earning Potential of $67,000
- New & Late Model Equipment Available
- Regional & OTR Positions Available
- Orientation & Training Pay
- $1,500 Driver Referral Bonus (per Driver - NO LIMIT!)
- $50 Clean DOT Inspection Bonus
- Paid Time Off & Holiday Pay
- Health Insurance Through Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Dental, Vision and Prescription Benefits
Select the Baltimore Terminal 846 when applying!
- CDL-A with Tanker and Hazmat Endorsements
- Must Have TWIC Card or Be Willing to Obtain One
- 1 Year Tractor Trailer Experience in the Last 3 Years or 1 Year Tanker Experience in the Last 10 Years. No Tanker Experience? No Problem- We Will Train You!
- Retirement Plan
- Profit Sharing
- Stock Options