CDL-A DEDICATED TRUCK DRIVER
NFI's Bardstown KY dedicated fleet pulls full truckload deliveries for Heaven Hill Distilleries to distribution centers within 600 miles, returning back to Kentucky with a vendor backhaul. This is a great opportunity for a KY based Regional/OTR driver looking for consistent hometime (usually every other day), or one who has grown weary of sitting and waiting (unpaid) for long loading/unloading periods. We have a great leadership team in Bardstown ready to help you succeed, and do so safely.
- Start at $0.47-$0.49 Per Miles
- First Year Average $67k-$70k / $1300-$1350+ per week
- Sign-on Bonus $5,000
- Pay per Experience Program - Higher Starting Pay Based on Prior CDLA Experience
- Quarterly/Annual Safety Bonus, $2k Referral Bonus, $50 Clean Roadside Inspection Bonus
- Trainers/Finishers earn an additional $250 per week / $10k per year!
- Multiple Schedules Available -- Sun-Thurs, Mon-Fri, Tues-Sat
- Dedicated Routes – Drivers have set schedules and are home every 2-3 days.
- All Routes start/end in Bardstown KY
- Looking for Drivers based near Bardstown KY, Louisville KY, Elizabethtown, KY, Nashville, TN
- Deliveries are Drop & Hook and Live Unload -- NO TOUCH
- No Hazmat or TWIC Needed
- Staff Is On-Site For Planning Loads, Dispatching, and Payroll
- Immediate Benefits Available
- Multiple Plans to Choose From – Pick the plan that fits you and your family - Medical, Prescriptions, Wellness Incentives, HSA, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) with Match!
Please contact Aphrodite at 765-894-8046 for additional details
- FAMILY OWNED & OPERATED since 1932. We don’t answer to Wall St or Investors.
- 100% DEDICATED – Its all we do. Every NFI driver is assigned to a specific dedicated account.
- Our PEOPLE – The relationships we have with our drivers result in one of the lowest driver turnover rates in trucking
- Commitment to SAFETY – Continuing investment in truck technology that ensures you get HOME to the people that matter most
As a CDL Driver for NFI, you must be a dependable and safety-minded professional, with a commitment to providing our customers the best possible service.
NFI basic driver qualifications include:
- Minimum 23 years of age
- Class A CDL from your state of residence
- Safe driving record
- 1 year verifiable Tractor Trailer experience to start immediately with NFI
LESS THAN 1 YEAR EXPERIENCE? No Problem! Ask about our Paid Transition / Training Programs
- 0-6 MONTHS EXPERIENCE or RECENT DRIVING SCHOOL GRADUATE? We have an 8-Week Paid Training Program
- 6-12 MONTHS EXPERIENCE? We have a 4-week paid Training/On-boarding Program
- Recent driving school graduates must have attended an NFI affiliated driving school & be at least 21 years of age.
You'll be on the road to a great career with NFI Industries!
Apply now! Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
NFI operates a variety of dedicated fleets across the country, with different types of driving jobs available.
- LOCAL – Home Every Night– A majority of our dedicated fleets
- REGIONAL– 1-2 Layovers throughout the week
- LONG-HAUL– Home Weekly
- SPOTTING– Yard Drivers Dedicated to a Specific DC or Campus
- TEAMS– Dedicated Team Routes starting on the East Coast, Midwest, or West Coast
- Dry Van, Refrigerated, Flatbed, Conestoga, Tanks
- Retirement Plan