CDL-A Dedicated LOCAL Truck Driver
Our Williamsburg shuttle fleet, shuttles loads between the brewery and two local warehouses in Williamsburg. Supplying the brewery with can and bottles to fulfill production. The shift work runs 24/7 while working 8-hour shifts.
- First Year Average $52k / $900-$1100 per week - Top Earners make $57+ annually!
- Quarterly/Annual Safety Bonus, $2k Referral Bonus, $50 Clean Roadside Inspection Bonus
- Trainers/Finishers earn an additional $250 per week / $10k per year!
- Evening & Night Shifts available
- Dedicated Local Routes - HOME DAILY
- No Touch
- No Hazmat or TWIC Needed
- Staff is On-Site for Planning, Dispatch, and Payroll
- 2014-2018 Volvos, Freightliners, Internationals
- Reefers & Dry Van Work
- Company Trucks Set @ 65 mph
- Immediate Benefits Available
- Multiple Plans to Choose From – Pick the plan that fits you and your family - Medical, Prescriptions, Wellness Incentives, HSA, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) with Match!
Please contact Kirsy at (856) 552-3174 for questions or immediate consideration
- FAMILY OWNED & OPERATED since 1932. We don’t answer to Wall St or Investors.
- 100% DEDICATED – Its all we do. Every NFI driver is assigned to a specific dedicated account.
- Our PEOPLE – The relationships we have with our drivers result in one of the lowest driver turnover rates in trucking
As a CDL Driver for NFI, you must be a dependable and safety-minded professional, with a commitment to providing our customers the best possible service.
NFI basic driver qualifications include:
- Minimum 23 years of age
- Class A CDL from your state of residence
- Safe driving record
- 1 year verifiable Tractor Trailer experience to start immediately with NFI
Less than one year experience? No Problem! Ask about our Paid Transition/Training Programs
- Less than 6 months experience or recent driving school graduate? We have an 8-Week Paid Training Program
- Six to twelve months experience? We have a 4-week paid Training/On-boarding Program
- Recent driving school graduates must have attended an NFI affiliated driving school & be at least 21 years of age.
You'll be on the road to a great career with NFI Industries!
Apply now! Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
- Retirement Plan
- Profit Sharing
- Stock Options