This Regional Dedicated Shuttle Driver opportunity will have you pulling a trailer from our Toledo, OH location to Pittston PA location. You may have some short local runs on either end to fill out your 11 hour day. After spending the night in Pittston, you will return to Toledo, OH.
- $2,500 Sign On Bonus
- Flat Pay of $1100 per week
- Increases possible every 6 months
- Shuttle Runs Depart at 11am (earlier when possible)/ Home Every Other Day
- 4 day / 6 day alternating schedule
- Week 1 - Mon to Thurs with Friday & Saturday off
- Week 2 - Sunday to Fri with Saturday & Sunday off
- Flexible start times
- Mostly D&H; some light unloading
- Immediate Benefits Available
- Multiple Plans to Choose From – Pick the plan that fits you and your family
- Quarterly & Annual Safety Performance Bonuses
- Unlimited $2,000 Driver Referral Bonus
Please contact Aphrodite Hudson at 765-894-8046 for immediate consideration!
- FAMILY OWNED & OPERATEDsince 1932. We don’t answer to Wall St or Investors.
- 100% DEDICATED – Its all we do. Every NFI driver is assigned to a specific dedicated fleet.
- Our PEOPLE – The relationships we have with our drivers result in one of the lowest driver turnover rates in trucking
As a CDL Driver for NFI, you must be a dependable and safety-minded professional, with a commitment to providing our customers the best possible service.
NFI basic driver qualifications include:
- Minimum 23 years of age
- Class A CDL from your state of residence
- Safe driving record
- 1 year verifiable Tractor Trailer experience to start immediately with NFI
- Retirement Plan
- Profit Sharing
- Stock Options