CDL-A Local Truck Driver
At NFI our dedicated transportation model means you will haul for one customer, running round trip from their distribution center or load origin to their customers, then back to that same origin. This means you will have a familiar and predictable schedule, with no unpaid deadhead miles and minimal down time.
- $5,000 Sign On Bonus
- Average weekly pay up to $1,300
- Monday-Friday Schedule Available
- Afternoon start times
- 5 day work week with 6th day optional
- Home Daily
- No touch freight
- Immediate Benefits Available
- Quarterly & Annual Safety Performance Bonuses
- Unlimited $2,000 Driver Referral Bonus
- Weekend work available
- "We offer paid transition training at this location for drivers with less than one year experience. Please review specific details under "requirements".
For immediate consideration please contact Quanda Brown Powell - (484) 353-1316
CDL Drivers are you looking for a carrier that offers you great pay as well as consistent and predictable routes and schedules, so you can balance your driving with quality home time? NFI Industries has the perfect opportunity for you! We are a leading international provider of transportation logistics, warehousing, and distribution services. Family-owned for over 80 years, we are proud to have never lost sight of what truly matters - our drivers, our employees and our families. We have immediate opportunities for CDL-A Drivers to run local, regional and OTR dedicated lanes.
If you are ready to work for a carrier where you truly matter, with predictable schedules, great income and home time, we want to talk with you. Contact us today!
As a CDL Driver for NFI, you must be a dependable and safety-minded professional, with a commitment to providing our customers the best possible service.
NFI basic driver qualifications include:
Minimum 23 years of age
Class A CDL from your state of residence
Safe driving record
1 year verifiable Tractor Trailer experience to start immediately with NFI
- Less than one year experience? No Problem! Ask about our Paid Transition/Training Program.
- Six to twelve months exp - 4 weeks paid training
- Less than 6 months exp and/or recent driving school graduates - 8 weeks paid training.
- Recent driving school graduates must have attended an NFI affiliated driving school & be at least 21 years of age.
You'll be on the road to a great career with NFI Industries!
Apply now! Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
- Retirement Plan
- Profit Sharing
- Stock Options