JOIN THE SOUTHERN PINES SPECIALIZED DIVISION
Southern Pines Trucking, affiliated company of PGT Trucking, Inc., offers uncompromising specialized service, including hazmat specialized service, state-of-the-art technology and equipment, advanced driver training and professionalism unmatched by any other trucking company.
- We offer our drivers the opportunity to develop and utilize their skills to safely transport great paying oversize loads.
- Late model Peterbilts, Kenworth, and International tractors (3 and 4 axle)
- RGN trailers, spread- axle flatbeds, step-decks.
- Double drop trailers, 7-13 axle perimeter frames, steerables, extendables, 8-11 axle modular units, & super 19 axle trailers. 200+ specialized trailers in fleet to maximize driver utilization and down time.
- An industry leading, in-house permit staff means that you do not spend valuable time waiting on permits. Managers in this division are also licensed CDL drivers with years of safe oversize load driving experience
Southern Pines Drivers enjoy leading salary, benefits and training packages!
- Percentage Pay – 25-28% of Line Haul Revenue. Average $68,000-$78,000 annually!
- Salary positions available for qualified drivers
- Orientation/Training Pay
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Holiday and Vacation Pay
- Company Paid Life Insurance Policy
- 401(k) 100% match up to 5% of gross pay
- Retention and Recognition Programs!
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Roadside Safety Incentive
- 24/7 Maintenance Support
- 24/7 Safe Operations Manager support
- Driver Referral bonus – earn $1,000 for referring a Heavy Haul Driver!
What are you waiting for?
Give Us A Call Today at 855-385-5958 or apply online now!
- At least 21 years of age
- Possess a valid Class - A CDL
- Must have at least 1 year of Flatbed steel coil experience
- Able to pass a DOT physical with Drug Screen
- Meet Southern Pines Driver Hiring Guidelines
- Retirement Plan
- Profit Sharing
- Stock Options