40¢ - 48¢ Per Mile
Our team is currently seeking an OTR Truck Driver. This position will perform duties associated with picking waste up at customer locations and transporting to a Clean Harbors location or other disposal sites.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages ($20-$26hr Based on experience plus mileage pay)
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensures that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Picks up waste from Clean Harbors facilities or customer locations utilizing Tractor Trailers;
- Adheres to weights and ensures proper utilization of the units;
- Properly secures the loads;
- Guarantees placarding of vehicle to meet Company and Department of Transportation (DOT) requirements/regulations;
- Maintains daily logs, time sheets, expense reports, dispatch and trip reports as well as vehicle inspection reports.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Class A CDL with clean driving record;
- Hazmat and tanker endorsement preferred;
- Minimum 1 year commercial driving experience preferred;
- Ability to travel overnight up to 2 weeks away from home at at time;
- Ability to use a hand held device;
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors?
>Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483)
Apply today! Visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
- Retirement Plan
- Profit Sharing
- Stock Options