Now Hiring: Experienced Drivers–VIP Orientation & $5k Bonu...
Posted 1 Month Ago
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
Call a Recruiter Today, 877-462-3528
- Type Of Runs: 48 States + Canada (optional) / OTR
- Time Away from Home: 12-21 Days
- Paid Orientation: YES
- Rider Programs - Spouse: YES
- Rider Programs - Child: 10 or Older
- Pets: 80 lbs or less dog OR cat
- Recent Grads/No OTR Exp/Entry Level: 43 cpm
- 3-12 months experience: 45 cpm
- 1-3 years experience: 50 cpm
- 3+ years experience: 51 cpm
- Top Base Pay: 56 cpm (Based on Melton Miles)
- Medical: YES
- Dental: YES
- Vision: YES
- Retirement: YES, 401(k) with company match
Bonuses, Other Pay, Miscellaneous
- Bonuses: referral, fuel, safety, and more
- Breakdown Pay: varies
- Loading/Unloading: 100% No Touch
- Tarp Pay: $50 per load
- Extra Pickup: $25
- OD Pay 8cpm
- Canada/Hazmat Pay 6cpm
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Valid Class A CDL
- No DUIs or felonies in the past 5 years
- No more than 4 moving violations or 3 accidents in the last 3 years
- Must pass drug screen
Based out of Tulsa, OK, Melton Truck Lines is known for treating its drivers like family. Melton's signature fleet of 1,300 blue Kenworth trucks proudly serves customers from coast-to-coast and has been running more than 60 years with a reputation of excellence in the transportation industry.
Melton aims to remain ahead of the competition with top pay and benefits, free on-site clinics and dentists, 24/7 driver help desk, safety and referral bonuses, rider and pet programs, and much more.
Melton Truck Lines offers world class training to Class A drivers of all experience levels. Did you stop driving but maintained your Class A CDL? Give us a call and we can get you back on the road. No flatbed or stepdeck experience? No problem! We'll train you during our extensive orientation.
Get the successful career you want and the respect you deserve. Complete your application and join the Melton team today!
Ask about our new guaranteed pay program and bonus opportunities when you speak with a recruiter.
- Retirement Plan
- Profit Sharing
- Stock Options