CDL-A Tanker Hazmat Drivers Needed for Our Salt Lake City, UT Terminal!
Celebrating over 100 years of solid success, Quality Carriers wants to help you Find Your Lane. We offer the variety in trucking you have been searching for; we are proud of our driver diversity, and recognize that individual needs vary. Therefore, we offer incentives like flexible home time, consistent pay and a supportive and stable work environment to help drive you on and off the job.
Being North America’s largest chemical bulk tanking company allows us to utilize resources other carriers do not to make you successful. Company Drivers & Owner Operators can decide between local, regional, OTR and dedicated routes, all offering an array of hometime options & other incentives. Find Your Lane with Quality Carriers.
Military Veterans - Call Today to Learn More About Our Troops2Tankers Program!
- Regional and OTR
- $3,000 Sign On Bonus for Affiliate Company Driver
- $72,000 Yearly Average (Local/Regional), OTR can Earn MORE
- Drivers Can Choose Between Hourly/CPM Pay or Percentage Pay
- Hourly: 0-500 One Way Line Haul
- 0-1 Years: $29 per Hour, After 1 Year $30 per Hour
- $4,500 Driver Referral Bonus
- $1,250 - $1,725 Gross Weekly Average
- Hometime – 3 to 7 Days Out, Couple of Weekends per Month
- Average Miles 1,500-3,000 per Week
- No Northeast! Running the 11 Western States and Canada
- Dedicated Driver Advocate Team (Communication From Day 1 Through Your First Year With the Company—Very Little Driver Turnover)
- Excellent Benefits Available After 90 Days: Health, Dental, Vision; Carrier pays 90% for Driver
- Simple IRA – Immediately Vested
Select the Salt Lake City Terminal 708 when applying!
- 2 Years Minimum Verifiable Tractor Trailer Experience Within the Last 3 Years OR 1 Year Tanker Experience Within the Last 10 Years. No Tanker Experience? No Problem - We Will Train You!
- Class A CDL With Tanker and Hazmat Endorsements
- Must Have or be Willing to Obtain TWIC Card
- Good Driving Record
- No Alcohol or Drug Related Convictions in the Past 10 Years
- Must Pass DOT Physical, Pulmonary Function Test, and Drug Screen
- Willing to be Clean Shaven to Meet Safety and Respirator Fit Test Required
- Earn 5% of the New Hire's Line Haul Revenue for 2 YEARS (Average Over $10,000 a Year)
- Plus a $4,500 Referral Bonus
Refer a GOOD DRIVER; Receive OVER $25,000
Driver Referral Program:
- Retirement Plan
- Profit Sharing
- Stock Options