Who We Are
Dyno Nobel is a global leader in the commercial explosives industry. We provide innovative blasting solutions and quality explosives products throughout North America, Australia and selected customers in Asia Pacific.
Join us in everything that’s great about Dyno Nobel: OUR culture, OUR values, OUR commitment to safety and most importantly our PEOPLE. This combination makes Dyno Nobel a terrific place to work.
Dyno Nobel is a subsidiary of Australian based Incitec Pivot Limited. IPL's 4500 employees also manufacture and market industrial chemicals and fertilizer products & services to customers around the world.
What You’ll Do
Reporting to your local Transportation Manager, you will be the expert in driving our business forward in a safe and friendly manner. You will be part of a national team who delivers essential products to our customers. Duties will include:
- Adhere to Safety rules and practices at all times
- Safely drive in inclement weather and various terrains
- Deliver product into mining locations
- Hook and unhook double trailers
- Load and unload dry bulk and wet bulk products
What We’re Looking For:
- High school graduate or GED
- 1-2 years of driving experience
- Current valid Class A CDL with Hazmat and Tanker endorsements
- Knowledge of DOT, MSHA, ATF, and OSHA regulations and procedures is a plus
- Positive attitude, friendly demeanor and team player
What We Offer:
- Vacation time + 10 paid holidays + a couple of PTO days
- Regular home time (1-2 nights per week and most weekends)
- Full health benefits including employer HSA contributions + dental plan with an orthodontic option, wellness coaching available
- Up to a 4% 401k match PLUS additional company contribution from 1% to 5% based on years of service
- Generous tuition reimbursement program
- Friendly and supportive coworkers
Zero Harm for Everyone Everywhere
Value People - Respect, Recognize & Reward
Think Customer. Everyone. Every day.
Treat the Business as our Own
Care for the Community & our Environment
Challenge and Improve the Status Quo
Deliver on our Promises
Dyno Nobel is an equal employment opportunity employer and will give all qualified applicants consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Retirement Plan
- Profit Sharing
- Stock Options