Company Truck Drivers Needed for Our Institute, WV Terminal!
Celebrating over 100 years of solid success, Quality Carriers wants to help you Find Your Lane. We offer the variety in trucking you have been searching for; we are proud of our driver diversity, and recognize that individual needs vary. Therefore, we offer incentives like flexible home time, consistent pay and a supportive and stable work environment to help drive you on and off the job.
Being North America’s largest chemical bulk tanking company allows us to utilize resources other carriers do not to make you successful. Company Drivers & Owner Operators can decide between local, regional, OTR and dedicated routes, all offering an array of hometime options & other incentives. Find Your Lane with Quality Carriers.
Now, Quality Carriers' Affiliate partner, LMI Transport, has outstanding Company Truck Driver opportunities!
Military Veterans - Call Today to Learn More About Our Troops2Tankers Program!
- $3,000 Sign-On Bonus
- $64,000 Average Annual Earnings Being Home Most Nights and Weekends
- Great Hometime Equals Great Family Time
- $1,000 per Week, Guaranteed Minimum Training Pay for 60 Days
- Industry Competitive Health Insurance
- Weekly Direct Deposit / No Hold Back
- Vacation Time
- Late Model Equipment
- Steady and Consistent Work
- Local / Regional / OTR
- Paid Orientation
Select the Institute Terminal 840 when applying!
- Valid CDL-A with Tanker and Hazmat Endorsements
- Must Have or Be Willing to Obtain TWIC Card
- 1 Year Tractor Trailer Experience in the Last 3 Years or 1 Year Tanker Experience in the Last 10 Years. No Tanker Experience? No Problem - We Will Train You!
- Retirement Plan
- Profit Sharing
- Stock Options