Mercer Transportation – The Best Home for Owner Operators
Posted 1 Week Ago
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
Mercer Transportation has openings for Owner Operators to join our Team of Independent Contractors. Founded 40+ years ago, Mercer has grown to be one of the nation’s largest Owner Operator based trucking companies!
With NO Company Trucks to compete with, you can make more money, save on expenses with our fuel and insurance discounts and get paid FAST after each load through our Quick Pay Program!
Offering Flatbed – Stepdeck – Dry Van Freight!
Enjoy these benefits as an Independent Contractor with Team Mercer!
- 75% of gross revenue (excluding 1% insurance surcharge)
- Access to thousands of loads, you choose what’s best for your driving lifestyle
- Settlements paid after every load through our Quick Pay program
- Fuel discount program - Fuel tax filed and paid by Mercer
- No up-front sign-on fees
- Open-door policy at the home office
- Valuable safety, revenue and years-of-service credits
- Mercer Coordinator to help with planning and support
- A Company that is focused on people, the community and doing the right thing!
Mercer will provide you with the service, respect and stability you deserve as an Independent Contractor and we will work hard to help you be successful.
Keep Your Business Moving Forward in 2019!
Join Mercer Transportation Today - The Owner Operator Company!
Call Today 888-641-0814 to speak with a Mercer Recruiter
Or Apply Online Now!
Minimum requirements for Owner Operators leasing onto Mercer:
- 25 years old and possess a current CDL A License
- Six months experience on flatbed. (An additional day of orientation may be required with fewer than six months flatbed)
- Good driving record with respect to accidents and traffic violations
- Ability to speak and read English
- Retirement Plan
- Profit Sharing
- Stock Options