Logicorp has positions available for drivers that are professional, safe, customer service focused and want a long-term career with a fast-growing carrier. At Logicorp, you can earn up to $76,000 per year, have an excellent benefits package and drive a late model Kenworth that is assigned exclusively to you.
Founded in 1997 by a driver in Texas, Logicorp now has a fleet of 250 tractors and 850 dry van trailers. Having a strong and diversified customer base allows Logicorp to offer opportunities for regional drivers.
If you want to be part of a company where everyone recognizes and values professional truck drivers, then you need to apply to Logicorp.
Logicorp Driver Requirements:
- Must have a CDL/A with 2 years of verifiable driving experience
- Must be J(or older
- Must be able to pass a DOT physical
- Must be able to pass a road test
- Must be able to operate a 10-speed manual transmission
- Must have a clean MVR with no more than 1 at fault accident in the past 3 years
- Retirement Plan
- Profit Sharing
- Stock Options